skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lady Queen Obscene

Saturday, April 02, 2005

CLAAAAARA!

Here's a big BIG BIG thank you to Clara Lam!! Hahahahah

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!





you're a fucking genius with HTML gibberish!
Posted by Nic at 10:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2006 (143)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2005 (174)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Ok, 35 minutes later, I'm staring into space in fr...
      • Home Alone
      • Today tell an unknown fact about yourself: I hesit...
      • I've had a bad day
      • Your Superhero Persona by couplandesqueYour NameSu...
      • tired of waking up tiredI guess the title says it ...
      • Here i am again,by the beach,blogging thru my mobi...
      • Ahh. The wonders of modern technology! I'm sitting...
      • Retarded retardationToday I was only productive in...
      • summarize it, quick!
      • Been having this stupidass feeling, like I'm so si...
      • close encounters of the parental kind
      • CLAAAAARA!
      • everybody's an april fool!
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (12)

About Me

Nic
View my complete profile